HP Engineering, Inc. is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer for our office in Rogers, AR. This individual will provide Mechanical/HVAC design services on a variety of commercial building projects. Our ideal candidate would have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and a minimum of three years or more of experience in HVAC/plumbing design in the MEP field.
Qualified applicants should be able to demonstrate success in the following skills and abilities:
- Related experience in the design of commercial building HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of building mechanical codes and ability to perform accurate load calculations.
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and engineering modeling tools.
Specific position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Technical design on assigned projects.
- Assist in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Perform initial site investigations and observations of work done by the installing contractor(s) related to contracted projects.
- Provide coordination of project designs with other disciplines.
- Maintain assigned project schedules.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships.
There are currently no available positions in the Tulsa, OK office.
There are currently no available positions in the Oklahoma City, OK office.
HP Engineering, Inc.
is a rapidly growing MEPF firm of nearly 50 professionals (and growing). We are headquartered in Northwest Arkansas, one of the top five places to live according to Forbes magazine and U.S. News.
From the very beginning, integrity, professionalism, hard work, and integrating rules with creativity have been the guiding principles that HP Engineering has followed. It’s our people and our processes that have helped us grow from a two-man firm to a recognized leader in consulting services.
As an HP employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, & a great 401(k) match) plus these great perks – profit sharing & stock ownership!
Send us your résumé! firstname.lastname@example.org